Not sure what’s on the Burger King Specials menu or want to check out the latest Burger King Specials? This comprehensive review is for you.
Burger King is one of the biggest fast-food chains in the US and Internationally. They offer a lot of combos for their customers. You can try it their burgers, fries, and many more mouthwatering dishes.
Before you decide to go order a meal or visit the restaurant for dine-in, you should definitely check out the Burger King Specials menu in this review. Read on to find out everything about the restaurant’s specials.
About Burger King
Burger King Corporation is one of the largest multinational chains of hamburger fast-food restaurants in the United States of America with over 18,625 restaurants in various countries and territories.
Founded in 1954, the first Burger King restaurant is known for its signature flame-broiled burgers and fries. BK has evolved from a single restaurant to a worldwide organization with many outlets in different countries and territories.
Burger King restaurants are identified by the Whopper Sandwich and international award-winning advertising campaigns such as “Have It Your Way.” Its menu offers a variety of cuisine options including freshly made Whoppers, bacon and egg sandwiches, salads, fish, French fries, soft drinks, chicken products, and various side items.
Over 11 million customers worldwide patronize Burger King every day, and with the hamburger fast-food restaurant’s strategy to continuously improve the menu and diversify it, the numbers will certainly continue to grow.
What Time Does Burger King Open?
Since Burger King has many restaurants in different t countries and territories, you can expect their hours of operation to vary slightly by location. However, below is their usual operation hour every day of the week.
- Monday: 6:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Tuesday: 6:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Wednesday: 6:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Thursday: 6:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Friday: 6:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Saturday: 6:00 AM – 12:00 AM
- Sunday: 7:00 AM – 12:00 AM
While Burger King’s operation hour is majorly 6 am – 12 am, their breakfast hour is from 6 AM to 10:30 AM on Monday through Saturday. While on Sundays, the breakfast ends at 11 AM. If you visit after this time of the day, Burger King will stop serving breakfast and you’ll have to settle for their lunch.
SEE: Steak ‘N Shake Breakfast Hours
What is Burger King Specials Menu?
If you love a good burger, you’ve probably already tried out the Whopper. This American staple is one of the most popular burgers in the world. And for good reason. The whopper is huge and delicious, but there’s more to Burger King than just the whopper.
Burger King Specials menu is the list of special items on the restaurant’s menu that add to their famous menu and make your next meal out on the town even better. Burger King Specials are a great way to get an amazing value for your money at Burger King.
SEE: New Friendlys Ice Cream Menu
What Kind of Items Are on Burger King Specials Menu?
Burgers for Breakfast ($1.99 – $7.59)
- Impossible Whopper
- Double Whopper
- Bacon King
- Triple Whopper
- Whopper Jr.
- Double Cheeseburger
- Bacon Double Cheeseburger
- Bacon Cheeseburger
- Single Quarter Pound King
Breakfast Meals ($4.79 – $7.59)
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Croissan’wich
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Croissan’wich
- Ham, Egg, & Cheese Croissan’wich
- Fully Loaded Croissan’wich – Bacon, Sausage, Ham
- Double Sausage, Egg, & Cheese King Croissan’wich
- Bacon, Sausage, Egg & Cheese King Croissan’wich
- Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit
- Ham, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit
- Fully Loaded Biscuit – Bacon, Sausage, Ham
- Egg-Normous Burrito
- French Toast Sticks With Maple Syrup
Platters & Burritos ($2.39 – $3.99)
- Egg-Normous Burrito
- Breakfast Burrito Jr.
- Pancake Platter
Breakfast Sandwiches ($1.59 – $5.79)
- 2 for $5 Mix n’ Match
- 2 for $4 Mix n’ Match
- Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Croissan’Wich
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Croissan’Wich
- Ham, Egg, & Cheese Croissan’Wich
- Double Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Croissan’Wich
- Bacon and Sausage, Egg, and Cheese Croissan’wich
- Fully Loaded Croissan’Wich – Bacon, Ham, Sausage
- Egg & Cheese Croissan’wich
- Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit
- Bacon, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit
- Ham, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit
- Double Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit
- Bacon, Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Biscuit
- Fully Loaded Buttermilk Biscuit
- Egg & Cheese Biscuit
- Sausage Biscuit
Breakfast Sides ($1.59 – $1.99)
- Hash Browns
- French Toast Sticks
Drinks & Coffee ($1.00 – $3.79)
- BK Café
- BK Café Decaf
- Simply Orange Juice
- BK Café Iced Coffee
- Sweetened Iced Tea
- Unsweetened Iced Tea
- Bottled Nestlé Pure Life Purified Water
- Fat Free Milk
- Low Fat Chocolate Milk
- Diet Coke
- Dr. Pepper
- Fanta Orange
- HI-C Fruit Punch
- Capri Sun Apple Juice
- Frozen Coke
- Frozen Fanta Wild Cherry
SEE: Fat Boy BBQ Menu You Should Know
Does Burger King Host Happy Hour?
Burger King Happy Hour is from 6 am – 10:30 am and 2 pm – 5 pm. During the first phase (6-10:30 am) of the Burger King happy hour, you can enjoy Bacon Egg & Cheese Croissan’wich and Sausage Egg & Cheese Croissan’wich 2 for $4. While in the afternoon 2-5 pm, you can have 4 Chicken nugget pieces, medium fries, medium onion rings, apple pie, and a medium drink for $5.
Other offers available during the happy hour include Tendercrisp with small fries or onion rings and a small soft drink for $4.99. King Supreme Sandwich for $1.99, and 10 Chicken nuggets for $1.49.
If you’re looking for more restaurants with amazing happy hour offers, here are the ones I recommend that you check out:
- Saltgrass Happy Hour
- Macaroni Grill Happy Hour
- Tahoe Joes Happy Hour
- Ruby Tuesday Happy Hour
- Morton’s Happy Hour
- BrickTop’s Happy Hour
Does Burger King Offer Any Discount On Its Specials Menu?
As one of the most popular fast-food restaurants across America and in other countries, Burger King is known for its huge number of deals and offers on its offerings. The restaurant has different offers guests can take to enjoy a nice meal at discounted prices almost every day of the week.
Offers you can get at Burger King restaurant include:
- New User Offer: Free Whopper, Croissan’wich, Or OCS W/ Purchase Of $3+Free 1 Croissan’wich or 1 Whopper or 1 OCS w/ Purchase $3+New registered app users only. Purchase required. Valid on delivery orders.
- BOGO Whopper: Buy One Whopper, Get One Free
- $6 Croissan’wich Meal For Two: 2 Croissan’wich Sandwiches, 2 Small Hash Browns, 2 Small Brewed Coffees
- $9 Medium Bacon King Combo: Bacon King, Medium Fries, Medium Drink
- $5 for Two Croissan’wich, Small Hashbrown, And Small Coffee
- $1 Any Size Soft Drink and $1 Large Hashbrowns
- Free Medium Iced Coffee With Purchase Of $1 Or More, Free Medium Fries With $1+ Purchase, and $4, 2 Biscuit, 1 Small Hash Brown, 1 Small Coffee
- $4 9pc Chicken Fries & Large French Fries
- $5 2 Whopper Jr. Sandwiches & 2 Small French Fries
SEE: How To Get Free Whopper At Burger King
What Do You Need to Order?
By using the Store Locator on the Burger King website, you can find a location nearby to make your order. When you make an order, you can either have it picked up by yourself or opt for a Burger King delivery service.
Delivery is available when you use the BK App and order through bk.com. Bear in mind that not all BK restaurants offer delivery services. Furthermore, before you can opt for delivery service, your order must be at least $5 (before taxes and fees).
Burger King Specials Menu: FAQs
How much do you pay for what exactly?
The prices vary but it is basically reasonable. Plus, there is a lot of choice and combinations provided in their menu.
Is there a delivery fee?
Yes, Burger King does not offer free delivery. For example, delivery order fees for orders of $5 – $9.99 is $1plus.
What time is the restaurant open?
Burger King restaurant is open from 6 am till 12 am.
How many burgers can you order?
As many as you want. There are no limits to the number of burgers you can buy.
Burger King Specials Menu: Conclusion
Burger King is an American fast-food company. Their main goal is to sell more of their crave-able burgers, sandwiches, and French fries. Just like any other fast food restaurant, Burger King wants to appeal to its customers and make them happy.
The fast-food giant is aware of how much people love a great bargain. That’s why they always create a dynamic menu with the best deal around. So, if you want to get great deals at the Burger king then try their special menu. This is where you will get good deals with a quick beakfast or a quick lunch.
Finally, perhaps you are a vegan or celiac, and you feel the Burger King menu is not good for your diet, I will encourage you to check out Dunkin Doughnuts Vegan Options and Pizza Hut Vegan Options. And perhaps you’re not a friend with gluten foods, PF Changs Allergen Menu and Noodle And Company Gluten Free Menu have the perfect meal for you too.
I hope you found this review helpful. Thanks for reading.