Wendy’s has always been a popular restaurant with a wide variety of food options. But do you know the options available on Wendy’s allergen menu to accommodate those with dietary restrictions?
It is important for those with dietary restrictions to be aware of the items on the menu and make informed choices about what they eat.
As a result, I have compiled all the items available on Wendy’s allergen menu so you know foods that are safe for you to order and which ones are not.
Wendy’s is a fast food restaurant that specializes in hamburgers and chicken. It also has an extensive menu of drinks including milkshakes, frappes, smoothies, iced tea, and more.
Wendy’s serves breakfast, from bacon and eggs to specialty omelets. In addition to their classic burgers and fries, they also offer a variety of sandwiches, salads, sides, and more.
Wendy’s headquarters is located in Dublin, Ohio, the United States, and the company currently has over 6,711 restaurants. However, only 353 of these locations are company-owned while the remaining 6,358 are franchised.
When does Wendy’s open?
Wendy’s is a popular fast-casual restaurant that opens 24 hrs a day and 7 days a week. Nevertheless, while most Wendy’s restaurants operate all day, some locations might not do that depending on your region.
In other words, operation hours may vary by location. For example, Wendy’s at 2601 S Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89169 operating hours are from 6:30 am to 1:00 am.
The following services are available at the majority of Wendy’s locations;
- Dine in
Not all locations offer these services. Confirm the services available at your local Wendy’s restaurant before ordering.
Does Wendy’s serve breakfast?
Yes, Wendy’s starts serving breakfast at 6:30 am which is the restaurant opening time for most of its locations that do not operate 24 hours.
While you can enjoy delicious breakfast meals at affordable prices, the time breakfast stops being served at the restaurant depends on your location.
However, one thing is certain. You can always get breakfast at Wendy’s regardless of your location. Only that, time, specials, and prices may vary by location.
Wendy’s breakfast menu
The following are the items available on wendy’s breakfast combo menu;
- Breakfast Baconator Combo
- Maple Bacon Chicken Croissant Combo
- Sausage, Egg & Swiss Croissant Combo
- Bacon, Egg & Swiss Croissant Combo
- Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit Combo
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Combo
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Combo
- Classic Sausage, Egg & Cheese Sandwich Combo
- Classic Bacon, Egg & Cheese Sandwich Combo
- Hot Honey Biscuit Combo
- Homestyle French Toast Sticks, 6 PC Combo
Before placing an order, you can check the nutrition information of any of the items to see if they contain any allergens that may not make them safe for you.
Note: You will get $2 off when you order any of the above breakfast combos.
What kind of items are on Wendy’s allergen Menu?
Wendy’s is a restaurant that many people enjoy. It has a wide variety of foods to choose from, and their staff are usually very friendly. However, there are several food items that may not be safe for some people.
In order to make sure that everyone can enjoy their meal, Wendy’s has created an allergen menu. This menu lists the food items that are safe for those with certain allergies or dietary restrictions.
Wendy’s allergen menu contains the following category of foods;
Garden Sensations Salads
- Baja Salad (Milk)
- Baja Salad Half-Size (Milk)
- Thousand Island (Egg)
- Classic Ranch (Egg, Milk)
- BLT Cobb Salad (Egg, Milk)
- Light Classic Ranch (Egg, Milk)
- Gourmet Croutons (Milk, Wheat)
- BLT Cobb Salad Half-Size (Egg, Milk)
- Seasoned Tortilla Strips (Milk, Soy)
- Avocado Ranch Dressing (Egg, Milk)
- Spicy Chicken Caesar Salad (Egg, Milk, Wheat)
- Roasted Pecans (Milk, Soy, Wheat, Peanut/Tree Nut)
- Apple Pecan Chicken Salad (Milk)
- Spicy Chicken Caesar Salad Half-Size (Egg, Milk, Wheat)
- Creamy Red Jalapeño Dressing (Egg, Milk)
- Apple Pecan Chicken Salad Half-Size (Milk, & Peanut/Tree Nut)
- Lemon Garlic Caesar Dressing (Egg, Fish, Milk, Soy)
Numerous Options for a Balanced Meal
- Gourmet Croutons (Milk, Wheat)
- Caesar Side Salad (Milk)
- Saltine Crackers (Soy, Wheat)
- Sour Cream & Chives Baked Potato (Milk)
- Buttery Best Spread (Milk, Soy)
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded (Milk)
- Lemon Garlic Caesar Dressing (Egg, Fish, Milk, Soy)
- Coffee Creamer (Milk)
- TruMoo Lowfat White Milk (Milk)
- TruMoo Lowfat Chocolate Milk (Milk)
Crispy Chicken Nuggets
- Piece Kids’ Meal Chicken Nuggets (Milk, Wheat)
- Piece Chicken Nuggets (Milk, Wheat)
- Honey Mustard Nugget Sauce (Egg)
- Heartland Ranch Dipping Sauce (Egg, Milk, Soy)
- Jr. Hamburger (Wheat)
- Bacon Deluxe (Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat)
- Baconator (Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat)
- Son of Baconator (Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat)
- 1/4 lb. Single (Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat)
- 1/2 lb.* Double (Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat)
- 3/4 lb.* Triple (Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat)
- The “W” (Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat)
- Jr. Cheeseburger (Milk, Soy, Wheat)
- Double Stack (Milk, Soy, Wheat)
- Cheesy Cheddarburger (Milk, Soy, Wheat)
- Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe (Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat)
- Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger (Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat)
- Crispy Chicken Sandwich (Egg, Wheat)
- Hamburger, Kids’ Meal (Wheat)
- Spicy Chicken Go Wrap (Egg, Milk, Wheat)
- Grilled Chicken Go Wrap (Egg, Milk, Wheat)
- Homestyle Chicken Go Wrap (Egg, Milk, Wheat)
- Crispy Chicken Caesar Wrap (Egg, Fish, Milk, Wheat)
- Cheeseburger, Kids’ Meal (Milk, Soy, Wheat)
- Crispy Chicken Sandwich, Kids’ Meal (Wheat)
- Ultimate Chicken Grill Sandwich (Egg, Milk, Wheat)
- Spicy Chicken Fillet Sandwich (Egg, Milk, Wheat)
- Asiago Ranch Club w/SpicyChicken (Egg, Milk, Wheat)
- Homestyle Chicken Fillet Sandwich (Egg, Milk, Wheat)
- Asiago Ranch Club w/Homestyle Chicken (Egg, Milk, Wheat)
- Asiago Ranch Club w/Ultimate Chicken Grill (Egg, Milk, Wheat)
- Monterey Ranch Crispy Chicken Sandwich (Egg, Milk, Soy, Wheat)
- Tortilla (Wheat)
- Mayonnaise (Egg)
- American Cheese (Milk, Soy)
- Sandwich Bun (Wheat)
- Signature Sauce (Egg)
- Honey Mustard Sauce (Egg)
- Spicy Chicken Fillet (Egg, wheat)
- Homestyle Chicken Fillet (wheat)
- Crispy Chicken Patty (Wheat)
- Natural Asiago Cheese (Milk)
- Monterey Jack (Milk, Soy)
- Ranch Sauce (Egg, Milk)
- Premium Butter Toasted Bun (Milk, Wheat)
Made with real dairy for a delicious, cool complement to any meal
- Chocolate Frosty, Small (Milk)
- Vanilla Frosty, Small (Milk)
- Caramel Apple Parfait (Milk)
- Oreo Frosty Parfait (Milk, Soy, Wheat)
- Vanilla Frosty Float with Coca-Cola (Milk)
- Chocolate Frosty Shake (Milk)
- Strawberry Frosty Shake (Milk)
- Vanilla Bean Frosty Shake (Milk)
- Caramel Frosty Shake (Milk)
- Wild Berry Frosty Shake (Milk)
Note: These are the items that particularly contained one or more allergens. They are not items that may be cooked in the same oil as an item containing the allergen or items manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts or tree nuts.
Does Wendy’s host happy hour?
Unfortunately, Wendy’s does not offer a happy hour deal. While there are deals and coupons you can take advantage of at Wendy’s, happy hour is not one of them.
Nevertheless, you can get to eat for free at Wendy’s restaurant by completing the restaurant customer feedback survey. It’s a short and free online survey designed by Wendy’s to gauge customers’ satisfaction.
In fact, there are many restaurants and convenience stores in the United States that offer coupons, freebies, amazing discounts, and BOGO offers for participating in the customer feedback survey.
You can take advantage of them by visiting Surveystor.
However, if you’re looking for a restaurant with happy hour deals, visit the following restaurants;
- Ruby Tuesday
- Macaroni Grill
- Tahoe Joe
- Red Robin
- Steak ‘n Shake
- BJ’s Brewhouse
- Cheesecake Factory
Note: Happy hour time and specials vary by restaurant.
Does McDonald’s also has an allergen menu?
Yes, McDonald’s has an explicit allergen menu for those with dietary restrictions. Its allergen menu includes Bacon & Egg McMuffin, Cheesy Bacon Flatbread, and The Crispy Chicken Italiano among others.
Can you order from Wendy’s dairy-free menu?
Yes, Wendy’s has a diary-free menu you can order from. However, you should check the nutrition information of the food before you order.
Are you looking for the most comprehensive allergen menu? Well, Wendy’s may not be the restaurant for you. However, if it’s about a quick and easy way to see which of your favorite foods contain allergens, this is the place for you.
With over 80 items on their list with allergens, Wendy’s already helped its guest know what could harm them at the restaurant if they have celiac disease or react to allergens.
While the listed items in this article are all that you will see on Wendy’s allergen menu, ensure you confirm from a Wendy’s server or staff before ordering.
I hope you found this article helpful. You also see the allergen menu available at Burger King Allergen and Sonic. They contain more than enough options that are safe for you. I recommend you give them a try.
Thank you for reading.