You’ve probably been visiting Bj’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, but do you know there are over 200 items on Bj’s drinks menu?
I bet you don’t know. BJ’s serves a wide selection of beers, non-alcoholic beverages, cocktails, wine, and many more.
What interests me most is the fact that each category of their drinks contains a variety of options to choose from, and even comes in different sizes.
I have compiled the list of all items on Bj’s drinks menu in this article. Read on to learn more.
About BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse
BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse is a casual dining restaurant offering a wide range of menu items, including burgers and sandwiches, salads, seafood and pasta, steak and chicken entrées, breakfast foods, appetizers, and desserts.
The atmosphere at BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse is friendly and family-oriented. The restaurant has an extensive children’s menu featuring chicken tenders for kids ages 6 to 12 and kid-sized cheeseburgers for those ages 4 to 6.
The restaurant also features a large selection of beer on tap for adults 21 years of age and older, as well as bottled beer for sale in the lobby area.
Founded in 1978 and headquartered in Huntington Beach, California, United States, Bj’s currently operates over 210 restaurants in 28 states of the United States.
SEE: How to Get Amazing Deals At Restaurants
When does Bj’s open?
BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse is open at 11 am 7 days a week. Though there might be a little variation depending on your location in the United States, most of Bj’s restaurants open at 11 am.
Whatever service you’re looking to get at BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, here are their operation hours:
- Dine-in & To-Go: 11:00 am – 12:00 am
- Delivery: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Curbside pickup: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
All the services above are available at Bj’s from Monday to Sunday. Nevertheless, you should try to confirm your local Bj’s restaurant operation hours before visiting or ordering online.
SEE: Starbucks Breakfast Hours: All Day Breakfast Meals for Everyone
I don’t care what your taste or preference is, unlike KFC and Red Lobster, you will definitely find a drink that suits you at Bj’s Restaurant & Brewhouse.
Interestingly, most of their drinks come in different sizes like can packs, bottles, 32-ounce fills, and 64 oz fills. So no matter the occasion, there’s a perfect package for you on Bj’s drinks menu.
Below are the categories of drinks available at Bj’s Restaurant & Brewhouse.
Cocktail To Go
Note, that conditions vary depending on your region. For example, if you’re in Califonia, cocktails to-go can only be ordered with a bona fide meal.
Also, you will have to buy 2 food entrees to accompany a 32 oz. cocktail to-go. Sides, appetizers, and desserts are not recognized as food entrees.
- New Tito’s Lavender Lemonade
- Sparkling Sangria
- Alabama Sunset
- Tito’s Strawberry Lemonade
- Handcrafted Margarita
- White Peach Margarita
- Fresh Strawberry Margarita
- Ultimate Patron Margarita
SEE: Cheddar’s Drinks Menu: Dine-In & To-Go Drinks At Affordable Prices
Wine To Go
One thing I love about Bj’s Wine To Go menu is that it is categorized according to the price of each item. Therefore, they make it easy to quickly know what you can or cannot afford.
With categories ranging from $10 to $25, here are the wines (by the bottle) available on Bj’s drinks menu;
$10 Wines By The Bottle
- Cupcake Rose, California
- Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio
- Dark Horse Chardonnay
- Apothic Red Winemaker’s Blend
- Dark Horse Cabernet Sauvignon
SEE: Twin Peaks Drinks Menu: Shots, Cocktails, & Beers For All Tastes
$15 Wines By The Bottle
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Riesling
- Chloe Pinot Grigio, Italy
- 14 Hands Merlot, Washington
- Trapiche Oak Cask Malbec, Argentina
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Chardonnay, Columbia Valley, Wa
$20 Wines By The Bottle
- Seven Daughters Moscato, Italy
- Joel Gott Sauvignon Blanc, California
- Kendall-jackson Chardonnay
- Mark West Pinot Noir, California
- Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon, California
$25 Wines By The Bottle
- Meiomi Pinot Noir, Sonoma County
- J. Lohr Los Olo Merlot, Paso Robles, Ca
- Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand
- Chalk Hill Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast, Ca
- La Crema Chardonnay, Monterey County
- Freakshow Cabernet Sauvignon Lodi, California
- Robert Mondavi Rye Whiskey Barrel Red Blend, Monterey, Ca
SEE: Buffalo Wild Wings Drinks Menu: Updated List
Beer To Go
Bj’s offers a variety of beers to order whenever you visit. Even most of their popular beers such as BJ’s Oasis Amber and BJ’s Jeremiah Red are available in convenient cans.
Beers available at Bj’s Restaurant & Brewhouse include;
Bj’s Canned Beer & Cider
The canned beers and ciders below come in 6-pack, 12oz Can, 32-ounce fills, and 64 oz fill (container not included).
- Bj’s Brewhouse Blonde – 6-pack
- Bj’s Jeremiah Red – 6-pack
- Bj’s Oasis Amber – 12oz Can
- Bj’s Brewhouse Blonde – 12oz Can
- Bj’s Jeremiah Red – 12oz Can
- Bj’s Hopstorm Ipa – 6-pack
- Bj’s Hopstorm Ipa – 12oz Can
- Bj’s Oasis Amber – 6-pack
- Bj’s Berry Burst – 6-pack
- Bj’s Berry Burst – 12oz Can
- Bj’s Piranha Pale Ale – 12oz Can
- Bj’s Piranha Pale Ale – 6-pack
- Bj’s Zany Zitrus Hazy Ipa – 6-pack
- Bj’s Zany Zitrus Hazy Ipa – 12oz Can
- Bj’s Committed Double Ipa – 6-pack
- Bj’s Committed Double Ipa – 12oz Can
- Truly Hard Seltzer Wild Berry 6-pack
- Bj’s Lightswitch Lager 64 Oz Fill
- Bj’s Nutty Brewnette 64 Oz Fill
- Bj’s Enchantress Golden Pilsner – 6-pack
- Truly Hard Seltzer Wild Berry 12oz Can
- Bj’s Enchantress Golden Pilsner – 12oz Can
- Truly Hard Seltzer Strawberry Lemonade 6-pack
- Truly Hard Seltzer Strawberry Lemonade 12oz Can
Choose Take Out and BJ’s will bring your order straight to your car curbside or choose Delivery and they’ll bring your beer to you. Or, find your local BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse location on apps like DoorDash, Grubhub, and Postmates.
SEE: Does Doordash Take American Express: Find Out Here
Non-alcoholic Beverages To Go
When it comes to non-alcoholic beverages, BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse goes beyond and above. There are more than enough beverages to choose from.
In fact, I don’t know what kind of beverage you’re looking for but am pretty sure it will be nearly impossible not to find it on Bj’s non-beverage To Go menu.
With some available in 64 oz, here is the list of all non-alcoholic beverages available at BJ’s Brewhouse;
- Bj’s Ginger Beer- 4 Pack
- Bj’s Root Beer- 6 Pack
- Bj’s Ginger Beer – Single Bottle
- Bj’s Handcrafted Root Beer
- Bj’s Root Beer – Single Bottle
- Bj’s Handcrafted Orange Cream Soda
- Bj’s Handcrafted Vanilla Cream Soda
- Bj’s Handcrafted Black Cherry Soda
Bj’s Handcrafted Draft Sodas do not have artificial flavors and are made with no high-fructose corn syrup but real cane sugar.
Available in beverage bags or six-pack bottles, you can stock up your fridge with the restaurant’s Handcrafted Root Beer for a month
- Club Soda
- Diet Pepsi
- Dr. Pepper
- Sierra Mist
- Mountain Dew
- Diet Dr. Pepper
- Shirley Temple
If you’re a fan of Pepsi, you have your choice between 64 oz. and 128 oz. bags of your favorite Pepsi products.
SEE: Chili’s Drinks Menu: Over 90 Drinks Available
Lemonades | Sparkling Waters | Bottled Water
- Bottled Water
- San Pellegrino
- Peachberry Iced Tea
- New Lavender Lemonade
- Strawberry Lemonade
- Sunset Peach Tea Lemonade
Note: Drinks are available in 64 oz. and 128 oz. bags.
Coffee & Tea
- Hot Tea
- Sweet Tea
- Decaf Coffee
- Arnold Palmer
- Raspberry Tea
- Hot Chocolate
- Chocolate Milk
- Sunset Peach Tea Lemonade
- Unsweetened Black Iced Tea
- Berry Hibiscus Caffeine-free Iced Tea
- Sunset Peach Caffeine-free Iced Tea
- Apple Juice
- Orange Juice
- Pineapple Juice
- Cranberry Juice
- Grapefruit Juice
SEE: Cheesecake Factory Drinks Menu Including To Go Beverages
Does Bj’s host happy hour?
Yes, Bj’s offers its happy hour deal from 3 pm to 7 pm and 9 pm to close from Sunday to Thursday with great deals on appetizers, drinks, and more.
Like every other restaurant’s happy hour deals, the offer is only available during the stipulated time. If you visit after or before, you will have to pay the regular price.
Bj’s happy hour menu includes the following;
- Domestic Bottles ($3)
- Select appetizers ($6)
- Chips and Dips ($3)
- Mini deep dish pizzas (half-off)
SEE: Bahama Breeze Happy Hour and Menu
What are the best alcoholic drinks at Bj’s?
Depending on your choice, many of the drinks at Bj’s are great. However, their most popular alcoholic drinks are BJ’s Oasis Amber, BJ’s Jeremiah Red, and Burst Cider.
Are Bj’s nonalcoholic drinks worth it?
Yes, Bj’s drinks menu carries some of the best nonalcoholic drinks/beverages.
Obviously, there isn’t much to conclude here. BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse carries one of the most extensive drinks menus among all the restaurants in the United States. Even some standard bars do not have such an extensive drink menu.
The BJ’s restaurant drinks menu is filled with some great craft beers and cocktails, many of which can easily become classics (particularly some of those made from scratch).
That being said, their entire drink menu is so large that it has something for everyone, including BJ’s signature drinks, bar appetizers, barbeque selections, cocktails, and even soft drinks.
Perhaps, there’s no BJ’s restaurant in your area, I recommend you look out for Hooters and Texas Roadhouse. These two restaurants offer a good alternative to BJ’s drinks menu.
I hope you found the article helpful.
Thank you for reading.